Pajaggle™ (pa-jag-gul): The only game in the world in which anyone and everyone can play.
1. A unique spatial recognition game that everyone loves to play.
2. A unique puzzle that folks love to play again and again.
3. An exercise tool that exercises the mind and body at the same time.
4. What's your definition? Go to Facebook and post your definition.
Pajiggle (pa-jig-gul): To place a Pajaggle™ piece into a similar yet wrong Pajaggle™ Socket.
Remember you never want to Pajiggle, when you're playing Pajaggle.
Pajiggle (pa-jig-gul) Holes: On the back of each Pajaggle™ Board are tiny holes that assist in using a Pajiggler tool to pop out misplaced Pajaggle™ piece.
Pajiggler (pa-jig-gul-r) Two definitions:
1. Person: The person that has just pajaggled.
2. Tool: A narrow point such as a pen that is punch threw a Pajiggle Hole to pop out a Pajaggle™ insert.
Jaggle (jag-gul): An interlocking Pajaggle™ piece that is commonly known as a Pajaggle™ Ring.
Pajaggle™ Throw: A white cloth that is used to drop Pajaggle™ pieces into, as well as a cloth that can be used to clean and polish your Pajaggle™ Board.
Pajaggling (pa-jig-gul-ing): To have fun with friends and family playing a great game of Pajaggle™.